This garment is a second and has small marks and minor pulls in the fabric. This fault is slightly different across all pieces. Sewing light coloured garments is a challenge, especially when the production process involves heavy machinery that needs to be oiled!
- Side zip closure with button
- Nisha is 173cm tall and wears a size 8
- 100% cupro
- Made in New Zealand
- Garment: Made in Wairua Valley, Auckland
- Fabric: Woven in Japan
- Fibre: Grown in Miyazaki Province, Japan
- There is 28% wastage from this style. This skirt had an original wastage of 41% due to the bias-cut grainline. It was cut with the Johari Shirts to decrease this. To extend the life of this skirt, we recommend airing it after use to avoid unnecessary washing. For light cleaning, we recommend spot cleaning with laundry detergent then leaving to air dry. For deeper cleaning, we recommend cold delicate machine wash in a garment bag then line dry in the shade. Cool iron on reverse if required. This skirt can also be dry cleaned. Please allow for 2-3% shrinkage. Do not soak, wring, bleach or tumble dry. For our full care guide on all our pieces, please visit our Sustainable Clothing Care Guide.
Returns must be sent back to us within 7 days. Full price purchases are eligible for a refund. Discounted purchases can be returned for an exchange or online credit, this includes purchases using the new customer offer. For more return and exchange details click here.