- Waistband with invisible zip closure at centre back
- Two side pockets
- Inseam measurement is 81.5 cm
- Sizes 16-24 have elastic in the back waistband to allow for a better fit
- Ella is 180 cm and wears a size 14 with the Milano Shirt
- 80% acetate, 20% polyester - traced
- Made in New Zealand
- This pant is also available in other colours
- Garment: Made in Kelston, Auckland
- Fabric: Made in Osaka - Traced fibre / OEKO-TEX & Bluesign certified
- Fibre: Acetate from USA, polyester from Japan
- Sustainably sourced wood pulp made without harsh chemicals
To extend the life of these pants, we recommend spot cleaning with laundry detergent then leaving to air dry. A cold delicate machine wash is also recommended. To iron out wrinkles, we recommend pressing with the iron on medium heat and with steam. These pants can also be drycleaned. For our full care guide on all our pieces, please visit our Sustainable Clothing Care Guide.
Returns must be sent back to us within 7 days. Full price purchases are eligible for a refund. Discounted purchases can be returned for an exchange or online credit, this includes purchases using the new customer offer. For more return and exchange details click here.
We offer custom sizing in all styles, should you be after a standard size which is outside the sizes we currently produce. This service is designed to make our range more inclusive, we do not remake sold out styles in standard sizing. You will only pay the standard retail price. We are also happy to alter something off the rack to accommodate different access needs. Everyone should be able to wear the clothes they love. Please note that this is subject to fabric availability and this is not a made to measure service. Additionally, we ask that these requests are styles from our current collections. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information x