The Otto Longline Turtleneck is our new longer version of the classic Otto Turtleneck. It sits 10cm longer on the body. It is a cosy wool blend sweater with full-length sleeves. It has a oversized silhouette with drop shoulders and a ribbed turtleneck. It also features ribbed cuffs at the sweater hem and sleeve. Made from a warm alpaca and merino blend.
- New longer version of the Otto Turtleneck
- Sits 10cm longer on the body
- Cosy, oversized silhouette
- Drop shoulders with full-length sleeves
- Ribbed turtleneck and sleeves
- 32% alpaca wool, 32% merino wool, 30% polyamide, 6% spandex (responsible wool standard, OEKO-TEX certified, global recycled standard and certified sustainable mohair certified)
- Sara is 165cm tall and wears a size 8
- Worn with the Clover Jean
- Made in Dongguan, China
- This sweater is also available in other colours
To extend the life of this sweater, we recommend airing it after use to avoid unnecessary washing. For small stains, spot clean with delicate wool detergent and leave to air dry. For deeper cleaning, we recommend following our how-to video on washing knitwear here:
gently handwash with cold water and our wool wash
, then air dry on a flat surface. To maintain the fresh look of your sweater, use our wool comb
to comb away any pilling. Do not dry clean. For our full care guide on all our pieces, please visit our Sustainable Clothing Care Guide.
See all Otto styles here.