- This style runs large, if you are in between sizes we recommend sizing down
- Floaty, A-line skirt
- Jean is 172cm tall and wears a size 10
- Evie is 180cm tall and wears a size 8
- Kaarina is 178cm tall and wears a size 16
- 99% organic cotton, 1% spandex
- Made in China
- This dress also comes in other colours
- See all Mirella styles here
- Garment: Made in Jiaxing, Zhejiang Province
- Fabric: Woven in Pingdingshan, China, dyed in Jiaxing, China
- Fibre: 99% organic cotton from India, 1% spandex
To extend the life of this dress, we recommend airing it after use to avoid unnecessary washing. For small stains, spot clean with laundry detergent and leave to air dry. For deeper cleaning, we recommend cold delicate machine wash in a garment bag then air drying in shade on a flat surface. To remove wrinkles and retain the floaty nature of the fabric, we recommend steaming, not pressing. Do not soak, bleach, wring or tumble dry. Allow for 3-5% shrinkage. This dress can also be dry-cleaned. For our full care guide on all our pieces, please visit our Sustainable Clothing Care Guide.
Returns must be sent back to us within 7 days. Full price purchases are eligible for a refund. Discounted purchases can be returned for an exchange or online credit, this includes purchases using the new customer offer. For more return and exchange details click here.
We offer custom sizing in all styles, should you be after a standard size which is outside the sizes we currently produce. This service is designed to make our range more inclusive, we do not remake sold out styles in standard sizing. You will only pay the standard retail price. We are also happy to alter something off the rack to accommodate different access needs. Everyone should be able to wear the clothes they love. Please note that this is subject to fabric availability and this is not a made to measure service. Additionally, we ask that these requests are styles from our current collections. Please email us at email@example.com
for more information x